November 10, 2010

New Branding and Packaging

A while back I mentioned that I re-branded everything SOMETHiNG MONUMENTAL.  This is also true of my packaging now.  It was becoming difficult to individually draw all of my jewelry/hair clip cards when I would get a slew of orders.  So, I opted for something that would be easier on me but would still showcase my handwriting and drawings.




Overall, I'm very pleased with the look of everything.  I've made new business cards (some old business cards are still floating around) and mini tags.  I need to order some new stickers.  For now, you'll continue to see my little owl friend on stickers.

For those in the Indianapolis area, my items at Homespun are a mixture of the new and old packaging.  I recently dropped off some new necklaces and hair clips at the store.  It's a great place to pick up some special holiday gifts.  Hint hint.   :)